Saturday, August 23, 2008

My First Wedding!


Lucky me! Tonight I made it to my first wedding. Daddy's friend and band mate Jon Jones was getting hitched (this is what my Daddy said, but they never hooked him up to a cart or horse).

From what I can tell, a wedding is where two pretty people are surrounded by a bunch of other pretty people, all of whom have very nice (and very hot with all of the men wearing black in the late summer) clothes on. They stand around for awhile and smile a lot while another man talks for too long to all of the less pretty people in the crowd (my Daddy yawned a few times). I think that this man tells everyone a sad story, or maybe it's about something sad that happened to a mommy, because all of the mommies (even my Mommy) started crying. Or maybe the mommies were crying because of all of the yawning that the daddies were doing (It's hard for me to tell because I'm still a baby).

The wedding seemed pretty fancy to me. It was at the Portland Art Museum where there are a bunch of very pale, very naked, and very still people that stand around all of the time. I don't think they ever moved the entire time we were there. There was even one of these still, pale ladies who was missing both of her arms.

I had a good time and I even got to dress up in some new brown overalls. My Daddy and I both wore yellow shirts and brown outfits. We all looked so cool that we decided to take this picture:


1 comment:

Danese Jundt said...

You are so handsome in your "dress-up" clothes! What a happy family photo ~ we love you all!
hugs and kisses, Gramma D