Tuesday, August 12, 2008

D.E.A.R.!



Apparently there are these stories that are typed up and printed on paper called books. My Mommy and Daddy read these fat ones with tiny pages with the names of famous people on them. My books are short and skinny with really fat pages and characters with funny voices. My Daddy makes all of the voices and I'm still undecided on whether he likes to make them more, or I like to hear them more, but we both have fun.

When it gets into the middle of the afternoon, Daddy shouts to "Drop Everything And Read!" and that's when the books come out. So far, my favorite is Barnyard Animals. Each time it gets to the part with the donkey, I'm surprised (and a little startled) by the sound he makes. My books are a lot of fun, but there's one on the coffee table about an Obama that looks rather interesting...

No comments: