Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hello Morning!


If I ever play in a band like my Daddy I think Hello Morning would be an awesome name, but in this case it simply describes how I feel each day.

This is me literally seconds after waking up. I greet each day with a long series of smiles and wonder what is in store. How could I not be happy at the sight of another shiny day (and I think even though I have yet to experience one, that I'll like the cloudy ones too)?

I think that most adults could learn a lot from me about how to start your day. Maybe I could teach some lessons...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Liam,
What a sweetheart! Grandma B. is back from camping and couldn't wait to get a peek into your very special world. Hey maybe next year you can come camping too. You'd have loved the lake and the chip monks. They are not as cute as you though.
Love and hugs,
Grandma B.