Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whatever!


So when it comes to summer, I find I'm having way more fun this year than I did last year. Somehow neither one of my parents understood a single of my important thoughts and reflections last year...and I had some important things to say! I guess that finally submitting and using some sign language has helped. For example, when Momma pulls me away from the fan and tells me "We don't touch the fan Liam," I can look into her eyes with my sweet doe-like expression and sign "more, please." Come to think of it though, she never lets me have more fan. Oh well.

In any case, here's a good example of my attitude this summer. When Daddy and I fall over in my backyard pool and Momma asks what we want to do next, we can both just laugh and say, "whatever" (although technically, I think we're both signing "all done" in this picture).

3 comments:

Danese Jundt said...

Looks like fun! : )
love you all!

Stephanie Breuner said...

Liam is getting so big! Thanks for the update. Hope your are doing ok in the HOT weather we are having.

LeMuR said...

thanks! I am getting so big. I figure at this rate I'll be 10-and-a-half feet tall at some point. the heat can't really get to me. it seems that everywhere we go lately, there's a pool in the backyard. the air conditioning at home is pretty nice as well...