Thursday, July 30, 2009

show me the evidence

So my parents have been laughing when talking about our trips berry picking this summer. they usually laugh about how I love berries so much that when we got to the berry farm I thought I had somehow found a magical berry heaven. 

As they tell the story, once I saw the strawberries in the ground, I lost all control and stuffed my face with them nonstop. A berry would go into the bucket, and then I'd pop it in my mouth. Berry in bucket, berry in mouth, berry in bucket, berry in mouth, and so on. Needless to say, Momma's bucket didn't fill up very quickly.

I don't exactly remember things that way. Yes, I do love strawberries, but it's not like I go crazy. I'm not even sure I ate any berries come to think of it. I'd sure love to see some sort of definitive proof...

No comments: