Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"We checked every bulb didn't we?"



My Dad has recruited me to help him check all of the Christmas lights. I think I have a pretty good system down to make sure each bulb is twinkling.

First, I select a bulb that appears to be suspect.




Secondly, I put the bulb in my mouth to see if it's really glowing.





Once it's in my mouth, I make sure that the glow is really solid. I can tell if it shines through my cheeks and lights up my face.





It's usually around this time when Mommy interrupts and pulls the lights away from me.






She then reminds Daddy that I'm too young to help, but somehow I end up with the lights again.

1 comment:

Danese Jundt said...

I love you little Christmas boy! We are so excited to have you in our lives! You are the BEST Christmas gift ever! loves and hugs from Gramma D