Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day!

When I woke up on Monday, the ground was covered in this strange white substance. Based on the movies that my Daddy watches (at which I like to sneak peeks), it appears that the sky has poured out several million kilos of cocaine. After a long sigh and a brief side conversation with Daddy about his entertainment choices, my Mommy explained that it was snow, a frozen form of precipitation that falls in the winter months.

I like this stuff a lot! It even appears to be more fun than the white stuff in Daddy's movies, because I played in it all morning and no police agents came in to shoot up the front lawn. So far, my favorite thing to do is to pound it down and pack it up nice and tight. Then I like to pull my snow-covered mittens up to my face and react to the cold. It's a lot of fun. You should try it yourself.

The only thing left for me to learn is how to dress properly for playing in the snow. When Mommy asked me to get dressed for the cold, this is what I came up with at first:

1 comment:

BethInPortland said...

He looks angelic in that last photo. Almost looks like he is praying.