Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome to my blog

It's not that hard to imagine in this information age that a seven-week-old baby would start a blog. So here I am, Liam Morrissey, a baby with a blog, or perhaps a blog-by or babe-log, I'm still working that part out.

So check it out and we'll see what I can get away with before my parents find out. I imagine I'll do a picture of the day, or maybe just share the silly things my parents do each day. Take Dad, he burned his hand on his morning tea today. I didn't think it was funny, I was actually proud of him for not cussing like a sailor (he sometimes does that).

So here's a first picture-of-the-day. I'm standing on Dad's belly (before the tea incident) trying hard to both hold my head up and stand up on my own. I have a feeling that once I can accomplish those two things my parents' lives will be over.

No comments: