Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a new kind of superhero

I've been working on a new identity as a superhero. i found these
sweet black and yellow tights (they must have cone from dad's days as
a Stryper fan) and figure I'm pretty much there.

the only thing I need to work on is my superpower. I've tried staring
at walls and my eyes fail to either see through them or shoot lasers,
so I'm still sussing it out.

the one thing that seems to truly hold up as extra special and super
powerful is my elastic belly. I can shoot it out a good three or
fifteen feet in front of my body. I haven't seen much use for this
yet, other than making Mama and Daddy laugh, but I'm sure I could
knock over an evildoer, or at the very least break through the walls that my
eyes have been so ineffective against.

1 comment:

Stephanie Breuner said...

Even more awesomer! What a great pose.