Saturday, September 27, 2008

Camp Magruder








Outdoor School is for 6th graders, but I got special permission from my Daddy (a.k.a. Platypus) to go, so Mommy and I packed ourselves up and drove out to the Oregon Coast for 2 days. It was fun to see Daddy teach his 6th graders all about the wetlands. I was really, really wanting to see a GBH, but unfortunately, I didn't. For those of you who are wondering what a GBH is, I'll give you just one clue: it is a beautiful sight to see him soar high up in the sky.

My camp name was Tadpole and my favorite part of Outdoor School, besides being the official video team to capture the squid dissection (the ink and pens were cool!), was getting to stay up late for campfire. Okay, well, I kind of fell asleep both nights, but I at least stayed up late enough to sing "Ging ging gooley gooley gooley wash wash, ging gang goo, ging gang goo." Auntie Annie is the best songleader ever.

Can't wait for next year.


No comments: